Thursday 27 January 2011

Research Task - Questionnaire

I used Google Docs for my Questionnaire as it allows me to effectively use the internet to gather information quickly and easily off people without much hassle on their part and my part. The forms on Google Docs work by allowing you to create questions and then save them to a link which you can send to people and have them fill it out. When filled out, the results are saved to a spreadsheet that can be altered however you wish. 

Creating the form

To make sharing of the questionnaire easier I used an 'iFrame' to link to the form and put it on a web-page to make for easier viewing so that people could visit my site and do questionnaire much easier. 

Google's iFrame Feature

Adding the iFrame to a web-page

Final Page Ready for Gathering Results

Final Results in a Table




No comments:

Post a Comment